Complaint Review: bed defence

• Reported By: the last zack — thornton Colorado United States of America
bed defence
norwell, Massachusetts United States of America

bed defence scam norwell , Massachusetts

When I ordered the product there was no mention of any trial period.

When they called me wioth other products i refused. when i checked my account and saw the charge I contacted them and was harrassed on the phone while repeatedly refusing to stop the trial period i did not accept and said if I dont return the product (pay for shipping to return what didnt work) I would not get a refund or the ongoing payments stopped, and told me to pursue the legal process.

So I am required to pay twice for a scam product that doesnt work. This is nothing but a scam

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bed-defence/norwell-Massachusetts-02061/bed-defence-scam-norwell-Massachusetts-1004699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bed defence