Complaint Review: bed defense

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: ticked off! — dorchester Massachusetts United States of America
bed defense
1041 market street san diego, California United States of America

bed defense I ordered from this company online, the offer was for a free trial of their product. i recieved the free trial but this company continues to send me their product monthly and billing my credit card, a san diego, California

I ordered a free trial of this product online, I did receive my free product, however this company continues to send this product to me and billing my credit card, all without my authority!

I am about to call my credit card company to report this fraud and put a stop to it but i want to warn others about this practice and have this company put on notice asap!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bed-defense/san-diego-California-92101/bed-defense-I-ordered-from-this-company-online-the-offer-was-for-a-free-trial-of-their-p-977123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bed defense