Complaint Review: BedinaBox.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 19, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By:Pottsville Pennsylvania
BedinaBox.com
2 Charter Court, Suite 1 Johnson City, Tennessee U.S.A.

BedinaBoxBedinaBox.com Foam Matress Bedding Johnson City Tennessee

*UPDATE Employee: Anything we can do?

Here is my experience with BedinaBox.com. I was in need of an inexpensive bed and I really wanted a foam matressed because I work in heavy labor. I searched brick & mortar stores and couldn't find prices that matched my needs. So I did what any young man would do I turned to the internet. I found several sites that among these included top brand names that were out of my price range. After a Google search I happen to come across a site called BedinaBox.com.

From reading the website information you get the impression you can get a great night sleep at fraction of the cost. On the site, there is so info about a 120 return policy and some testimonials etc. I just didn't "buy" into it. I did some more web searching and found some good reviews in other places and the (before I knew better) BBB logo sealed the deal.

When it arrived, I expected my bed frame to be a finised wood piece of furniture, nope it was a glorified pallet! I had a piece of it with duct tape. I was in desperate need of a bed though and besides the mattresses box didn't look that bad so I kept it. I was hoping it would get better.

After the first 30 days, just as before my neck started hurting again and I started tosing and turning which defeated the purpose of buying the bed. I didn't send it back right away because I didn't know how I would pack the "Machine Packed" Matress back into the oringinal packaing.

Finally, I had enough, on 04-12-08 I called for an RMA. No big deal right. Eventhough they say I will get a refund What really has me steamed is that I am being charged for shipping! $469-139=330 Why I am being punished for their lousy product? It does say in on their website under their return policy that you are responsible for shipping. I just hope this report warns other buyers before they buy!

BTW the rep also said I could have donated my matress to charity. He told me this after I spent the $50 and 8hrs packing the matress into the box then he asks me to take pictures of the frame!? How its in the box

Rammam71
Pottsville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2008 08:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BedinaBoxcom/Johnson-City-Tennessee-37604/BedinaBoxBedinaBoxcom-Foam-Matress-Bedding-Johnson-City-Tennessee-327236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BedinaBox.com

Anything we can do?

AUTHOR: Bingram - (United States of America)

To whom it may concern,

I came across you post about one of our mattresses recently and your transaction with our company about a year and a half ago.  I was posting to see if there is anything we could do better, or anything we can do to make this right and earn back your business. Please let us know if we can address any of the issues you had with the mattress or your experience with BedInABox.com.

Sincerely,