Complaint Review: beenverified.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 24, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 22, 2011

• Reported By: Laura — bonney lake Washington United States of America
beenverified.com

beenverified.com Been Verified THEY ARE SUCH SCAMMERS THERE PHONE NUMBER SENT ME TO AN ADULT SEX CHAT LINE Internet

*Consumer Comment: You Idiot

*UPDATE Employee: BeenVerified Customer Support Telephone Number

This company is ridiculous. Im embarrassed I didn't do my homework better (dont judge lol) I went on been verified.com after seeing numerous commercails and even word of mouth advertisement. Well they offer a "FREE" 7-day trial.... YEAH RIGHT! so today would be day 4 of this supposive free trial. I knew to cancel early because these- kinds of companys sometimes can be difficult to deal with if you cancel on your 7th day. long story short, I got the 1800-956-6279 number off the website to call and cancel so they couldnt pull any crap about no cancelation being done online. I called the number which didnt even ring or anything just gave me another number to call. oddly enough, i called the other 1800 number they gave which turned out to be an adult sex line. So I immediately called my bank (credit card holder) who reported my card lost or stolen and filed a report on this company. I normally do better research and this is a lesson learned! As so everyone knows this so called information they give out through this website is VERY basic anyways and not even accurate... that I can say for FACT! Don't be victim to these low lifes and Karma will come back around.... I know it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beenverifiedcom/internet/beenverifiedcom-Been-Verified-THEY-ARE-SUCH-SCAMMERS-THERE-PHONE-NUMBER-SENT-ME-TO-AN-ADU-606949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beenverified.com

You Idiot

AUTHOR: Ed - (USA)

HAHAHA....You took all this time to trash a company, all because you dialed the incorrect phone number!

Did it REALLY never occur to you to double check the phone number???  Really???  REALLY???

BeenVerified Customer Support Telephone Number

AUTHOR: Danny - (USA)

Our customer service team was really "shocked" to read this complaint.  We service many customers and in that process, field many phone calls.  However, this was a new one for us.  After spending some time trying to figure out exactly what happened, I think we may have isolated the problem:

The customer service number we publish is 866 956 6279 and not 800 956 6279.  We regret whatever inconvenience this may have caused, but please rest assured that our customer service team works 12 hours a day with the goal of providing the best customer service possible.