Complaint Review: beenverified.com

• Updated: Sun, June 27, 2010

• Reported By: Krolak9471 — Burleson Texas United States of America
beenverified.com

beenverified.com Charged even though I called within trial, Internet

Opened account on 6/12/2010, ran one report, found no helpful information.  Ran a report of someone that has information that should have come up, that is public accessible.

Called in that day, unfortunately, did not get a name.  I was in a hurry, as I travel for work ALOT!  I know, always get a name.....

Noticed a charge on my account for $96.00, called them today to complain, first person could not help me.  Transferred me to a second.  Since I couldn't remember the conversation, it was 15 days ago.  Note to others....write the conversation down.  While she claims she will refund $48.00, it will take possibly 5 days.

So learn from my lack of recordkeeping.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2010 04:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beenverifiedcom/internet/beenverifiedcom-Charged-even-though-I-called-within-trial-Internet-618150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beenverified.com