Complaint Review: beenverified.com

• Updated: Mon, May 17, 2010

• Reported By: Paula — North Carolina United States of America
beenverified.com

beenverified.com Liars and everybody is a manager Internet

I wanted my money back because the service does not give you what you want to know about a person. They would not give it back to me so I have informed my bank so they can handle it for me. Since they are a ripoff the bank will be able to get my money back because they know what to tell them. Everyone is a manager at this place. I ask to speak with a manager and the guy said I am the manager. I said I knew you would say that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2010 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beenverifiedcom/internet/beenverifiedcom-Liars-and-everybody-is-a-manager-Internet-604008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beenverified.com