Complaint Review: beenverified.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 13, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 13, 2010

• Reported By: vittoria f — elyria Ohio United States of America
beenverified.com

beenverified.com bait and switch rip off artists! Internet

these people are ridiculous!

I used their service to find some people who i went to school with for a class reunion and only needed their service for a month at the most... they give you the opportunity to chose between a 16 dollar a month, a 72 dollar for 6 months and 96 for a year of their services. I chose the 16 dollar option. They have a free trial for 7 days and they wont bill you. Granted, I have NO PROBLEM with paying anything... I chose the 16 dollar one, feeling that I chose wisely.

Dead wrong!! They pulled the old bait and switch routine... I mark 16... they change it to 96! They billed me 96 dollars for 365 fun filled days of checking up on people, which is absolutely NOT what I wanted! They miscue their hours of operation... one site says they are open til midnight, their email back to me said they were open only til 11 pm...amd when I tried to call them I got the old rigamarole! When I was FINALLY able to reach someone on May 13th, the two not pleasant at all 'women' that answered the phone were neither congenial nor forthcoming with action. The first one that answered the phone wanted to give me a lesson in phone etiquette, which I promptly advised her that she is neither parent of mine, the next one on the phone was told by a voice in the background to passify me with 48 bucks.

Fkk internet businesses. They can kiss it! Oh, and BTW... they have a no refund policy. Which lets you know right there they are shady as hell.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2010 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beenverifiedcom/internet/beenverifiedcom-bait-and-switch-rip-off-artists-Internet-602984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beenverified.com