Complaint Review: beeravenue.com

• Submitted: Mon, November 30, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 07, 2009

• Reported By: Jamie — Gillette Wyoming United States of America
beeravenue.com

beeravenue.com Did not send refund or email telling me my order was canceled. Then called me stupid when called on it. Internet

*Author of original report: Beeravenue.com DID NOT rip me off or call me stupid

*Author of original report: Update

I ordered a tap handle cover for my husband for Christmas. I sent the order on Nov. 11, 2009. On Nov. 30, I emailed the company telling them that I hadn't received the item and that I was disappointed in their methods and customer service. I also wanted to know where my order was and if I was even going to get it. I added that they most likely would not have my business any more.

They emailed me back, promptly, telling me that they had sent me an email on Nov. 12 telling me my order was canceled. The email told me to check my email and bank account before I ranted about the way they do business. So I did. I checked my email account and hadn't received any such email. They also told me that I had received a refund on Nov. 12. I checked my bank statements and had not gotten that either.

When I emailed and told them this, they said, "It's been completed, CONTACT YOUR BANK!!". Those were their exact words. Needless to say. I contacted my bank and they cannot help, it has to be the company. I just want my money back and I want everyone to know how rude this company was when dealing with a customer, well, now ex-customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2009 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beeravenuecom/internet/beeravenuecom-Did-not-send-refund-or-email-telling-me-my-order-was-canceled-Then-called-530932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beeravenue.com

Beeravenue.com DID NOT rip me off or call me stupid

AUTHOR: hammster9 - (United States of America)

I said that they called me stupid, this is untrue. They did not ever explicitly say this. Also, I got my refund, just a few days after they told me I got it. So, in summation, I got my refund and, while I did not get good customer service, I was never called stupid in so many words.

Update

AUTHOR: hammster9 - (United States of America)

Well, looks like I got my refund. I am still waiting for a courtesy email, but have not received one. BeerAvenue.com did give me a refund.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC