Complaint Review: beezid

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: diana — miamisburg Ohio United States of America
beezid

beezid BEEZID LURES YOU IN, THEN RIPS YOU OFF Internet

Beezid has bidders and they are always the same, that bids hundreds or $1000's over the cost of the item. There is one bidder Stephanie31 that bids thousands of dollars over the cost everytime she bids, not counting the bids she uses at 60 cents per bid. Cocoabear is another thatwon to 55 inch tvs with zero dollars and i counted 3 he won which, when i reported this suddenly the third tv and the zero dollars disappeared.I reportedthe overbiddingand they said they just cannot figure out why they have bidders that do this. I suggest they must being using stolen credit cards or employees, which it has been going on to long for it to be stolen. I have copied these auctions and would be happy to forward them to anyone wanting to investigate my claims.

Beezid has bidders that have 1000's of bids for little or no cost. I asked them in email about this and they replied that they had won the bids for such little cost that it is considered to cost zero. I have seen bidders bid almost 8000 bids on one item, no one can compete with this. They alloow you to win a couple of little acutions and then the same bidders hit you everytime and I have tried hundreds of bids and no matter how small the cost they will bid until you stop or either you hit the bid and it does not register. I have reported this also, which they more less blew me off and said they had already responded to my abuse complaint.

They also phoned me with the offer of buying 500 bids and getting 500 free and 250 bonus bids. I was still new and had used other sites so I thought this was great, wrong no matter how mqny bids you cannot win. I won 4 small auctions and now i cannot even win the smallest auction, soI guess after you complain they sendthe big guns.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 06:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezid/internet/beezid-BEEZID-LURES-YOU-IN-THEN-RIPS-YOU-OFF-Internet-690219. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid