racial

• Updated: Sat, July 07, 2012

• Reported By: jwburr — BELLINGHAM Washington United States of America
beezid

beezid False advertising as an Auction site, Internet

I registered an account with Beezid a while ago and then forgot about it. So when they sent me an email recently I figured that it may be worth trying out. Boy was I wrong. I assumed(incorrectly) that it was an actual auction website. Where you place bids with others on a particular item and then either win the item or not.

So I bought a pack of "Bids" for $30. Then I noticed a couple of Auctions that were taking place that I was interested in. So I placed my bids. The first thing I noticed was how all the auctions had timers that reset every time a bid was placed. Meaning that I blew through $30 in a manner of seconds without anything to show for it.

I had assumed that it was like any other legitimate auction site out there, where you are placing bids and if you get outbid by another person you walk away and get to keep the bids that you placed. I could understand the concept that they may charge for bids. This way it would limit how many people would be bidding and so you could take part in the auction. I couldn't have been more wrong. I have never felt quite a stupid as I did when I realized that I just blew $30 dollars on nothing.

I can not believe that people actually win anything at all on this website. This company is making money hand over fist by intentionally misleading people by labeling themselves as an auction company. Something should be done about this company and fast. I would be happy with my money back and to see it actually be closed down. Never ever go on this site, it is a complete and utter rip-off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezid/internet/beezid-False-advertising-as-an-Auction-site-Internet-908287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid