Complaint Review: beezid

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 26, 2012

• Reported By: Tricia — boise Idaho United States of America
beezid

beezid penny auction Beezid took the money in my account and gave to another person. Internet

I set up an account with Beezid so I could try bidding. I tried to bid on a few items but soon saw that it was not going to be fun or easy and I felt it was like gambling with a computer. My daughter was also on Beezid and she called them and asked what the trick was to winning a bid, the rep on the phone noticed that the address on her account was the same address as on my account and the rep closed my account and put the money in my account in my daughters account. There was no way for my daughter to pull out that money and have it sent to her in a check. My daughter and I do not have the same first name so Beezid should not have taken my money and gave it to someone with a different first name. I would like my money back. Maybe we should all get together and do a class action suit. I would sure be willing to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezid/internet/beezid-penny-auction-Beezid-took-the-money-in-my-account-and-gave-to-another-person-Inter-917762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid