Complaint Review: beezid

• Submitted: Tue, January 24, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: sunshine5711 — frankfort Illinois United States of America
beezid

beezid would bid and could never win merchandise. bid on a 59 dollar and spent 90. still could not win bid, Internet

*Consumer Comment: In a marathon you run against real people, not robots

*General Comment: Learn first, bid later

*Consumer Comment: Indeed

Beezid is a total ripoff. You have to buy points in order to bid. ididnt mind that but I spent $300 dollars and I would keep bidding on items and could not win any merchandise. In other words I threw out $300.00 to look at their website. I think its phony and should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezid/internet/beezid-would-bid-and-could-never-win-merchandise-bid-on-a-59-dollar-and-spent-90-still-828051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid

In a marathon you run against real people, not robots

AUTHOR: Tominmiss - (United States of America)

BEEZID is BULL$#@* I have NEVER bid on an item that ended anywhere close to the BEEZID sites "average sale price". Average for $300 gift cards according to BEEZID is about $40. I have stopped bidding at $100, $90, $130, and $145 and won ZERO AUCTIONS! How can the average selling price be $40 when every auction you actually bid on ends at an average of over $100? It can't! Average for an I Pad 32 g Wi Fi is according to Beezid $98. Well in the past week ALL went for over $150 and many went for almost $200. Average $98 my rear end. I bid on $100 gift card that "averages" selling for $12, and I ran out of bids at $55. BEEZID is a rip off. Do some "real people" win? I am sure some do, but I feel most winners are computer generated BEEZID shills. Don't do BEEZID!

#2 General Comment

Learn first, bid later

AUTHOR: CraigSimpson - (United States of America)

This site is in no way a ripoff. It's like saying, "I entered four marathons and because the other people were faster than me I never won. What a ripoff!" Haha. Because you didn't take the time to figure it out, you got caught in something that you didn't understand. And you lost. I win more than I lose because I've taken the time to watch how it works, ask questions in the hive (their facebook page) and have been patient. I don't care if you win or lose, but don't call something a ripoff because you couldn't figure it out. There are so many analogies to draw here, but I'll just leave it at one more: it's like buying  a VCR, and because you can't figure out how to turn off the blinking "12:00," you write a consumer report. It's a waste of everyone's time. :)

Indeed

AUTHOR: Lorenzen - (U.S.A.)

A fool and his money have once again been parted.