Complaint Review: beezid.com online penny auction website

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Hurst99 — Rocky River Ohio United States of America
beezid.com online penny auction website
361 Boul Montpellier Internet United States of America

beezid.com online penny auction website Hard to win auctions, no refunds or reasonable customer service to service you, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Beezid Squeezid

I got suckered in to this online penny auction website called - Beezid.com.  You initially have to buy your "pennies" or bids at a rate of approx $.75/each.  Then you use these expensive pennies to bid endlessly it seems at times on a variety of prizes/auctions.  When you decide to buy more bid packs (pennies) you may or may not realize that the bids you are buying expire only after a couple days.  I didn't!

I decided to buy 3 bid packs, for a total of $180.00.  This gave me approx. 1,000 bids, 800 of them though were of the promo variety.  These "promo" bids expire in only 7 days!!!  Not fully aware of this rule I lost over 600 of my expensive bids I purchased just 7 days earlier.

When I asked customer service for either a partial refund of my $180.00, or even a or partial refund of the lost and never used 600 bids, they were not going to negotiate one bit.  Unless you were ready to spend another $200 to buy new bid packs, they were not willing to listen one bit to any type of refund on the previously lost bids.

I'm in the middle of trying to return some of the product I purchased, to try to recoup some of my lost money, but so far their return department seems very difficult to work with and unwillingly to offer refunds in full.

I made the mistake and got suckered in, but it was very upsetting to deal with a rude, interrupting, aggressive and non negotiating customer service department.  They were unwilling to listen to any claims unless you were ready to spend more money.  STAY AWAY!!!  YOU MOST LIKELY WILL PAY AT RETAIL OR OVER RETAIL FOR ANYTHING YOU WIN.  THATS IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO WIN!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezidcom-online-penny-auction-website/internet/beezidcom-online-penny-auction-website-Hard-to-win-auctions-no-refunds-or-reasonable-cus-976347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid.com online penny auction website

Beezid Squeezid

AUTHOR: Beezid.isBS - (United States of America)

This sites customer service has contacted me several times. I got one refund. Waiting for three more because of bidding malfunctions. I bid and it doesn't register and the guy that bids after me always wins. I think it's a hack but I use top of line computers and modems, routers and the best Internet service provider in the country.

I complain every chance I get when I'm paying for a service that does not meet my expectations. This site is not Ipad friendly and yet they sell IPads. Go figure. If I were president, I would invade Canada and put all them nazis at beezid in concentration camps.

Someone please make them pay for all the time wasted by others including myself.