Complaint Review: beezid.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2010

• Reported By: Laura — Orcutt California U.S.A.

beezid.com Used a bidding bot to increase bids on an item I was bidding on. Internet

Like many other curious people I went to the beezid.com site to see if what they were offering was genuine.  I purchased $30 in bids and then picked an auction to buy more bids.  There was absolutely no activity on the item until I entered my first bid. Wouldn't you know....all of a sudden there was a flurry of activity and the bids went up. Curious, I entered another bid after watching the auction sit for a few more moments. I placed another bid and then, wham...more bids flew in.  The names of the bidders seemed kind of lame too.  I checked other similar auctions and surprise surprise, the very same "bidders" were on there too.  So, I selected a few more random auctions and they were on those as well. I've been doing auction bidding for a long time and I could tell this was a shoddy set up, especially after participating and watching.  DON'T waste your money...these are all sucker bets...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2010 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezidcom/internet/beezidcom-Used-a-bidding-bot-to-increase-bids-on-an-item-I-was-bidding-on-Internet-622705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid.com