Complaint Review: beezid.com

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: hector — riverside California United States of America
beezid.com

beezid.com wanted my money back.did not place any bids. Internet

viewed the beezid.com commercial,logged on to beezid.com.signed up to beezid.com. I registered my credit info.thinking it was only gonna be used if a placed a bid,and won an auction prize. did not know i was puchasing bid points. so i simply did not place any bids or view their web page any longer. I wanted to get my money back ,but when i called i spoke to amanda and she said that i could not get my money back because of their terms and conditions.I was told they would not refund me my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beezidcom/internet/beezidcom-wanted-my-money-backdid-not-place-any-bids-Internet-929988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beezid.com