Complaint Review: begoldinvest

• Updated: Tue, April 15, 2014

• Reported By: S.Polo — Statesville North Carolina
begoldinvest
Station house, Connaught Rd brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER, Other United Kingdom

begoldinvest not sure if its a rip off or not.....looks to be same as begoldrentals sent me a rental agreement to be signed. I sent it back with my name and phone #'s, they replyed that they are waiting for payment via bank transfer brookwood surrey - Gu24 OER Other

i'm searching for a rental in paris france. I've used several services. I got an email from begoldinvest.com about a rental unit. The price was good, added services included daily maid service and r/t airport transfers. I responded that i was interested in this property; they said it was available for my dates and that if i booked withing 10 days i would recieve a discount. I replied that this sounded good to me and they sent me a rental agreement (2 pages). I signed the agreement and then they responded that they are awaitng the bank transfer to close the deal. This raised my suspicion. I googled the company and found some reference to possible fraud and then came upon another report that another company, begoldrentals was also a rental scam. I checked out each website, they are nearly idential with the same properties listed. Now i'm very conserned and confused. Is this legit or are both companies part of the same scam?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 02:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/begoldinvest/brookwood-surrey-Gu24-OER-Other/begoldinvest-not-sure-if-its-a-rip-off-or-notlooks-to-be-same-as-begoldrentals-sent-1139093. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on begoldinvest