Complaint Review: Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd

• Submitted: Sun, May 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, May 06, 2012

• Reported By: Travelchick — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd
No.8 nanwan street,huangpu district,Guangzhou,chin Beijing, Select State/Province United States of America

Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd Long Cheng Golden Beauty sold me an inferior fake knockoff Dermapen Electric Micro Needle Collagen Induction Device Beijing, China

I purchased 2 sample Electric Micro Needle Collagen Induction Therapy Derma Pens from Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd. Mr. Long Cheng assured me that the product was good quality with a 1 year warranty.

Unfortunately, I am not satisfied with the quality of the machine or packaging. The black display boxes were very old and worn looking, discolored and black scuff marks were found inside the box. There are no instructions or specifications included with the machine. Also, some of the replacement needle cartridges have a missing needle and others have bent needles. The machine does not turn on very consistently. It has to be adjusted a few times before it works. Also, some of the printing on the machine is worn away where it should say needle out.

I am very disappointed because I had hoped to sell a large quantity, but cannot be proud of the quality or presentation. I need a product and packaging that looks very professional and this one is plastic and looks very cheap. The micro needle machine does seem to operate once it comes on, but I must have something I can rely on to operate consistently not intermittently. I fear that the machine will stop operating in a very short time. The quality control needs much improvement. Additionally, the photo of the replacement needle cartridge was not the same one that I  actually received. This was a classic bait and switch tactic. Furthermore, Golden Beauty company has trademarked infringed on the name of "Dermapen" which is another reliable quality company that sells a similar product. Golden Beauty has clearly knocked off the Registered Trademarked product.

I feel that I grossly overpaid for an inexpensively made  inferior product. I think a fair wholesale price would have been around $20-$50 not $150-$180.  I can't risk having my customers complain about faulty machine operation and shoddy replacement needle cartridges because there is no way to pre- inspect these sterilized packaged items before shipping them.

Next, I found another problem with 1 Dermapen leaking oil from inside. After I removed the needle cartridge, the end that fits inside the machine was wet with golden color oil. I want to send this one back for a replacement or a refund. I prefer a refund. The salesman, Mr. Cheng  from Golden Beauty Company will not replace the leaking machine or refund my money. He has responded with excuses and blame.

I want a full refund, but highly doubt that this will happen. I just want consumers to be aware of buying items from China! Do not buy anything from Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2012 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beijing-Golden-Beauty-Sci-Tech-Co-Ltd/Beijing-Select-StateProvince-/Beijing-Golden-Beauty-Sci-Tech-Co-Ltd-Long-Cheng-Golden-Beauty-sold-me-an-inferior-fake-879050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beijing Golden Beauty Sci-Tech Co., Ltd