Complaint Review: being verified .com

• Submitted: Fri, November 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, November 27, 2009

• Reported By: Norman — atoka Tennessee U.S.A.
being verified .com

being verified .com avoid these people , they lie and ripoff! Internet

these people are scam artist. They advertise on T V and tell you ,you can go to www.beenverified.com and check on anybody to see who you are dealing with. if the people you are dealing with are honest and trustworthy, whether the have a criminal record or what you want to know,or anything they have done so you know whether to date them or buy or licve next door, or anything, Well I checked on them and they are a ripoff.  I put in my name which is my father's and my son's name and it said we all have a criminal record. I know tha my 85 year old father has no criminal record, or my son, or me. so I tried My 13 year old and the are shoing he has a criminal record. then I noticed that everybody I put in Has a check beside the criminal record. I have no idea what the names have on them after you put your C.C.  in but haveing a check on the criminals record tell me all I need to know. don't trust them. the domain is owned by godaddy.com so check it out yourself and find what I say is true, everybody that you check will have a check beside criminal records.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2009 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/being-verified-com/internet/being-verified-com-avoid-these-people-they-lie-and-ripoff-Internet-529763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on being verified .com