Complaint Review: Bella at home teeth whitening

• Submitted: Sat, December 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, December 14, 2013

• Reported By: Daphne — Georgia
Bella at home teeth whitening
7565 commercial way unit e Hendersonville, Nevada USA

Bella at home teeth whitening Lied and acted like the never receive the returned product and charge my credit card annway Hendersonville Nevada

*General Comment: fine print....

I saw this product on the web as an advertisement and I wanted to try it because I was going to my high school reunion. It tells you to pay for shipping and that is how they get your credit card info. I ordered the teeth whitening product it gave me an 8 day risk free trial and they say you can cancel at anytime. I used the product it made my gums bleed so I returned it within 3 days. I called the company to cancel and they give you this automated system that cancels your order then you return the item using this RMA number. As a consumer I did everything I was instructed to do and in looked in my account and they charged my creit card $92.13 anyway.

Please please please please do not ever order from this company they will RIP you off. I am fighting right now with them to refund my money. It is Christmas time and I pleaded with them and they never replied. I now am having my bank to dispute this charge it was either that or get an attorney involved. Please guys out there pay attention to these risk freen if any ask for your credi card info do try them it is not worth the risk. Hope this helps everyone. This company needs to be closed for business they are messing with people's livelihood. Thank you. Happy holidays!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2013 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-at-home-teeth-whitening/Hendersonville-Nevada-89011/Bella-at-home-teeth-whitening-Lied-and-acted-like-the-never-receive-the-returned-product-1107017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella at home teeth whitening

#1 General Comment

fine print....

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You fell for the oldest internet trick in the book. You have made the assumption that your trial period starts when you recieve the product. That is NOT the case. Your trial period starts from the moment you order it. This means if it takes a week to arrive, then you get 1 day to try the product out and cancel. If you assumed that the trial period began when you recieved the product, then you have already lost. You can get your bank involved, but all they need to do is show the bank the fine print that you missed and your complaint is invalidated.