Complaint Review: Bella-at-Home

• Updated: Tue, January 28, 2014

• Reported By: Annie — St. Louis Missouri
Bella-at-Home
8672 Kathlyn Dr. internet, Missouri USA

Bella-at-Home I ordered their product to whiten my teeth after I heard what the total amount would be I immediately cancel the product but the representative said the product had already left the warehouse and once I received it to send it back and I wouldn't be charged. This was last year that they received their product and on January of this year they still took the money out of my account and I have been trying to get my money back every since. Whoever comes across this ad on the Internet PLEASE steer clear from it. I never had the opportunity to use the product I never opened it I sent it back in the box it came in and yet they still took my money. internet Missouri

I ordered their product to have whiter teeth found out how much I would be spending immediately cancel my order the same day.  The representative told me that the product had already left their warehouse but once I received it send it back and I wouldn't be charged. This was last year and on January of this year they went into my account and took my money even though their product was in their warehouse.

It has been confirmed and it is almost February and I still have not received my money. I have talked to several of their representatives and if you call from the number you gave them they put you on hold then pretend they can't hear you once they return to the phone. When you ask for a supervisor they say they unavailable or there's none there. Please be aware and stay away from that company they will get you coming and going.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2014 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-at-Home/internet-Missouri-63134/Bella-at-Home-I-ordered-their-product-to-whiten-my-teeth-after-I-heard-what-the-total-amo-1118956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella-at-Home