Complaint Review: BELLA BEADS, work at home

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 02, 2011

• Reported By:rancho cucamonga California
BELLA BEADS, work at home
P O BOX. 249 EAST IRVINE, California U.S.A.

BELLA BEADS, CASHED MY CHECK FOR MATERIALS AND STATER KIT TO WORK FROM MAKING BOOKMARKS THAT THEY WILL SELL AND PAY ME FOR THE BOOKMARKS I MAKE. AFTER 22 DAYA OF WAITING FOR MY KIT AND MATERIAL, I TRIED CALLING FOR SEVERAL DAYS, SOMETIMES TWICE A DAY, NO ONE CALLED ME BACK. I AM OUT OF 86.65 AND IT SEEMS AS IF SHE GOT AWAY WITH CONTINUING TO RIP OFF PEOPLE EVERY-DAY. EAST IRVINE California

*UPDATE Employee: craft kit

I answered an ad from the Crafts 'n things magazine to make bookmarks as a part-time bisiness at home. the lady sent me information from a company called bella beads with instruction on sending the money for a start-up kit.

The instructions also included additional money for one ser of bookmarks(18) at additional cost for the beads and one sample.

My total cost was 86.65 because I was being cautious. It could have gone up to almost one thousand or more, according to the amount of the order.

I waited for my order that never came. No one answers the phone or return calls. I have already called about 5 times with no sucess. I tried to look up the company on the internet and found the scam report. I am very upset and feel very foolish to get ripped off like that.

In this day of technology we should not be subjected to thieves like that with not much help from the authorities.

Petra
rancho cucamonga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BELLA-BEADS-work-at-home/EAST-IRVINE-California-92650/BELLA-BEADS-CASHED-MY-CHECK-FOR-MATERIALS-AND-STATER-KIT-TO-WORK-FROM-MAKING-BOOKMARKS-TH-311281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BELLA BEADS, work at home

craft kit

AUTHOR: Bella Beads - (United States of America)

We are so sorry to hear that you did not receive your kit. Please contact us so that we may refund your money. We apologize for the inconvenience.