Complaint Review: bella brite-ivorywhite

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Reid — Lima Ohio United States of America
bella brite-ivorywhite
6330 n. wasaington st., denver, Colorado United States of America

bella brite-ivorywhite teeth whitening I signed up/applied for one free sample, they charged me $166.44 for a continuing program. They kept sending me more & more. denver, Colorado

I signed up/applied for a free sample, just pay for postage & delivery. They charged me $166.44 for a continuing program of product that I did not order or agree to. I called them to demand my money back & just got the run around from a foreign speaking person. Roger, Lima, Ohio.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/bella-brite-ivorywhite/denver-Colorado-80216/bella-brite-ivorywhite-teeth-whitening-I-signed-upapplied-for-one-free-sample-they-char-1008534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on bella brite-ivorywhite