Complaint Review: Bella Financial, Inc

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: rki2buzz — Glen Cove New York
Bella Financial, Inc
13625 Neutron Rd Dallas, Texas USA

Bella Financial, Inc Bella Financial did not do what they promised to do and in-turn I lost money and damaged my credit. Dallas Texas

When I relocated due to a messy break-up in 2008 I was in serious debt and had to sell my home on a short sale. The debt that was created was made with another whom just walked away. Unfortunately everything was soley in my name. I contacted Bella Financial Inc. It sounded like a great way out of debt and would make my debt manageable. My account was set up by Adam Ruyle who enrolled me knowing I had to keep managable debt to survive. I only included the accounts that were unmanageable. He called frequently and we began a personal friendship. Later, I delt with Samantha Krosschell and Julie Rand. I was saving as instructed however, my daughter was diagnosed with cancer during this time. I was not able to save as instructed and saved 3/4 of the amount which settlement amounts were supposed to be offered to creditors in 36 months or 3 years. I knew I had until 2011 to have all funds due to creditors. The represantatives sent demanding emails which are kept on file, and my account was dropped by them due to enrollment issues in 2010. I attempted many times to re-instate my account so that I could settle. The email was inactive, the phone number was inactive, and my mail was returned. I heard Bella Fianancial closed down? So, I ordered my credit report only to see write off debts. I contacted the agencies that were handling these debts only to be told that I could not pay on a debt written off. The money saved I gave to my daughter for her cancer treatments then. One year later I was again hounded by credit agencies demanding the debt. I tried to solve it on my own, but now the money was gone and well spent. Also, I was able to move to a better apartment with the money saved. So as of 2011 the money was ALL gone that I saved to settle with creditors. Bella Financial did absolutely nothing to reduce my debt and hope that a class action lawsuit will at least retrieve half if not ALL that we spent in fees. Many were ripped off by this company as I see and hope that we have all learned not to jump the gun when getting out of debt and that a solvency is out there but it will not be found with Bella Financial. Total Rip Off Scam! My credit is ruined until 2018.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Financial-Inc/Dallas-Texas-75244/Bella-Financial-Inc-Bella-Financial-did-not-do-what-they-promised-to-do-and-in-turn-I-l-1060212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Financial, Inc