Complaint Review: Bella Union Bath Company

• Updated: Fri, August 08, 2014

• Reported By: Tricia Westerly — Medford Oregon
Bella Union Bath Company
436 Mont Vista Dr. Ashland, Oregon USA

Bella Union Bath Company Stacy Collins Cheap and Synthetic Soaps Give Rashes Sold Door To Door By Strange Lady Ashland Oregon

Stacy Collins sold her soap door to door in my neighborhood.  I thought it strange that a pregnant woman was doing this with a small child in tow.  I was hosting a mom's group at my home when she knocked on my door.  She asked if she could come in and sell her soaps.  I allowed her in, unfortunately.

She sold soap to several of my freinds in the group.  I admit that this was strange but she seemed nice enough.  I should've known something was off when she asked to use the restroom and was gone for about fifteen minutes.  I went to check on her and she was in my bedroom.  She said she was chasing her baby who ran into my room.  The baby had no diaper and there was urine all over my carpet.  I didn't know what to do except to ask her to leave.

Several of us wrote checks for the soap.  At least three of the check amounts were changed by her afterwards and cashed at the bank. [continued below]....

.....  She added $50.  I know of one woman who gave a credit card.  She had to cancel it because of multiple charges in Oregon for various things that she didn't purchase.  It was determined that Stacy Collins used the card illegally.  The charges appeared at a couple of seedy motels, Dennys and a used tire store.

Stacy Collins soap company is Bella Union Bath Company based in Ashland Oregon.

Five people contracted rashes because of the soap that she sold.  I wish I never opened the door for that woman.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2014 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bella-Union-Bath-Company/Ashland-Oregon-97520/Bella-Union-Bath-Company-Stacy-Collins-Cheap-and-Synthetic-Soaps-Give-Rashes-Sold-Door-To-1168322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bella Union Bath Company