Complaint Review: Bellalabs

• Reported By: Karen — Vancouver Washington
Bellalabs
3722 Las Vegas Blvd. S #3001E Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Bellalabs Misleading advertising Las Vegas Nevada

Initially this offer was made to look like my credit union was giving me a reward.  I was given several options to choose from.  The one I chose required me to pay the shipping charges for the 30-day supply of the face cream product.  Therefore, I was required to give me credit card number.  I was reluctant and determined to watch my accountant for any further charges.

Later when I inquired of the company, I was told it was my responsibility to read the terms before placing the order.  Nothing came with the order, but apparently the terms stated that the product was a 30-day supply and I was given only 2 weeks trial period.  If I did not cancel within that 2 weeks, I would be charged the full price of $87.63 for the product and would be put on automatic shipment every month.

When I received another shipment the following month, I called the company and advised that I would be returning the product for a full refund.  I was told there would be no refund.  When I threatened to file a dispute with my credit card company, a manager filly agreed to give me the refund.

My biggest complaint is that there should have been a copy of the agreement/contract included with the product and the fact that a valid legal contract requires signitures by both parties.  And this one had neither.

This was false advertising, claiming this was reward and required only payment for shipping, no signed contract was supplied neither at the time the order was placed or when it was shipped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2014 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellalabs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89158/Bellalabs-Misleading-advertising-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1157730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellalabs