Complaint Review: Bell&Howell

• Reported By: Kristyna — Yorktown Heights New York
Bell&Howell
129 Worthington Rdg Berlin, Connecticut USA

Bell&Howell They do not want to accept my return Berlin Connecticut

I bought on buydig.com Bell&Howell High Speed Power Zoom Flash (flash light for Canon cameras) but it never worked properly. So I called to buydig.com and they told me to return this item directly to Bell&Howell. I called to Bell&Howell Customer Support, guy told me to send this item to their address what I did. Months later - no replay!!!

I called to Bell&Howell again, lady told me they have this parcel, but they can not accept my retur, because they are Emson company (I remind they I called to number found on Bell&Howell web sites!!! ) and they bought from Bell&Howell few products in past, but NOT flash lights.

So she asked me to address where to ship it back. And I still do not recieve it (parcel was shipped on April 15, 2013 and they still have it!!! my item which I paid!!!)

Meanwhile I called to buydig.com again, told them about my problem, that Bell&Howell do not want to accept my return. Lady from buydig gave me email address to simcha@buydig.com - he should help with returns, but he never replied to me - it is more than month...

So I paid and I do not have nothing right now and I do not know WHO is responsible for return...

Kristyna Novakova

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2013 10:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BellHowell/Berlin-Connecticut-06037/BellHowell-They-do-not-want-to-accept-my-return-Berlin-Connecticut-1057508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bell&Howell