Complaint Review: Bellinger Global Inc. Bellinger Financial

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: js****352 — richmond Indiana United States of America
Bellinger Global Inc. Bellinger Financial
9100 s Dadeland Blvd. Ste1500 Miami Internet, Florida United States of America

Bellinger Global Inc., Bellinger Financial, Benard Bellinger, Miami Florida, Bellinger Global Financial dramaticreduction.com Internet, Florida

Scam Warning

Benard Bellinger, Bellinger Global, Bellinger Financial

I was hired in Jan. @ $400 A week + Commissions. I needed work to pay my bills and keep my house and car. I have children to feed. So far they owe me $2050. He will promise " check will go out tomorrow from Utah " Never got the first check. I spoke to his Lead source who also seems like a scam, but said he will cut off all his leads. I did file a complaint with FDLE and 800 help fla dot com, which is a dept of Attorney Generals office. Please contact me, I've been talking with Miami Metro And State Attoneys office about criminal charges, it's in the 100's of thousands now.

We need to join together to put him in jail. You can not feed of the needie, impaired or the hungry without getting caught and serving your time Benard.

Please leave me your contact info and I will forward you contact info. Also, Please Please file your official complaint against him with (((link redacted)))

Good Luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 07:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bellinger-Global-Inc-Bellinger-Financial/Internet-Florida-/Bellinger-Global-Inc-Bellinger-Financial-Benard-Bellinger-Miami-Florida-Bellinger-Glo-575084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bellinger Global Inc. Bellinger Financial