Complaint Review: Ben Had

• Reported By: Ben Had — Bessemer Alabama
Ben Had
505 Owen Ave Bessemer, Alabama USA

Quicken Loans 100% FRAUD Cheated me out of fees Bessemer Alabama

Quicken Loans is not whom you want to properly handle your mortgage refi. They bait you with promises of savings, just to line their pockets to keep their scam going. I went through their credit repair assistance, durin which time I was transferred to 5 different points of contact. I should have read the writing on the wall, but kept an optomistic outlook. I was provided at least another 5 points of contact for the administering of my loan as well, which did not go through. I paid 300 for the credit program, and another 500 fot the appraisal. So I am out of $800 total, with nothing to show except a list of 10 contacts who could care less because their job is done. Quicken, your days are numbered, and I hope they are very short. You may have won the battle, but the war has just begun....I now feel that it is my duty, to discourage any and everyone that i know and dont know to NEVER CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH YOU. THANKS FOR NOTHING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Had/Bessemer-Alabama-35020/Quicken-Loans-100-FRAUD-Cheated-me-out-of-fees-Bessemer-Alabama-1067242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Had