Complaint Review: Ben Mosebach

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: Advisor83 — Bedford New Hampshire
Ben Mosebach
401 S. County Rd. #3081 | Palm Beach, FL 33480 Palm Beach, Florida USA

Ben Mosebach Retirement Research Group, Inc. Sold an appointment for $1,250 Dollars to meet with an office manager of a law firm who had no authority to make decisions Palm Beach Florida

I was sold an appointment with the decision maker of a 401K plan and Ben the Operations Manager of Retirement Research Group, Inc told me there was not a personal relationship with the investment broker. For $1250.00 I got a appointment with the office manager who explained to my partner and I that there was personal relationship and the individual said she had no authority in the decision making process. Ben Mosebach is a scam artist along with Jennifer Pinder his sales associate. This was his last email he sent to me.

We make no guarantees.  There is risk involved in every appointment we sell to advisors.  You cannot go buy a lottery ticket and return it if you don’t win.  I’m sorry that this “one” appointment didn’t happen to go in your favor.  We always tell advisors that the close rate is around 20%.  We never make a guarantee that you will be meeting with the absolute decision maker on the plan.  You know as well as I that in most cases, there is a chain of command of decision players involved with the plan.  The person you met with is involved in the process.  We do not know all of the intricate details of the plan.  All we can do is ask the plan sponsor if they are open minded to the options presented; regardless of any relationship they may have.  We cannot rule out relationships.  There is a relationship on every plan.

You decided to try the program first by purchasing one appointment instead of committing to a contract.  This was a way for you to see that we are setting genuine appointments under clear terms.  We don’t have to continue working together as it seems your expectations are very high and we cannot produce what you are looking for.  I think it is best to just part ways at this point.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ben-Mosebach/Palm-Beach-Florida-33480/Ben-Mosebach-Retirement-Research-Group-Inc-Sold-an-appointment-for-1250-Dollars-to-me-1088656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ben Mosebach