Complaint Review: ben nater

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: jimandpam — hawley Pennsylvania United States of America
ben nater
1321 n.milwaukee ave. #433 chicago, Illinois United States of America

ben nater ben nater ben narder ben nager ben nayer benjiman nayer ben mayer mortagage modification rip-off chicago, Illinois

this is about ben nayers rebutal which he has told a lie about myself and my wife I do not do drugs and I can prove it with a drug test and my wife is not lasy to work she is disabiled and I also have proof in writing from my mortgage company that he did not pay or do anything on my account when he said he was. As far as I can tell if he is not stopped he is going to do this to other unsespecting people so if you do not want to be ripped off by this man be sure that you check this person out. If you have been working with this person I would contact all of the authoritys that you can think of ,I also think that everybody that has been ripped off by him should get to gether and press charges against him to put him where he belongs behind bars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ben-nater/chicago-Illinois-60622/ben-nater-ben-nater-ben-narder-ben-nager-ben-nayer-benjiman-nayer-ben-mayer-mortagage-mod-1004207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ben nater