Complaint Review: Benchmark Home Improvements

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Michael P. — Brentwood New Hampshire
Benchmark Home Improvements
98 Epping Rd. Unit 39 Exeter, New Hampshire USA

Benchmark Home Improvements | http://benchmarkhomeimprovements.com/ | Kitchen Cabinet Refacing; Benchmark Home Improvements of Exeter, NH. 03833 Kitchen Cabinet Refacing was overall a great experience. I would rate them a 5 star and would recommend them. Exeter New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Benchmark Home Improvements is a great choice and an excellent company to work with.

I believe in honesty and integritty as well being prompt and on time. I called a few Kitcehn Cabinet Refacing Contractors in New Hampshire to scedule an appointment for a free estamate. I was not happy with the secratary who scheduled my appointment. She had to reschedule my appointment knowing my busy schedule because there sales rep was running late from another appointment. If it wasn't for my wife answering the phone call I wouldn't have let the sales rep in my home. You could call me old fashioned but I have never late to work in over 15 years even when sick. Benchmark Home Improvements is lucky there sales rep Lee was very proffesional and knowledgable or else he wouldn't have lasted a minute in my home. After reviewing all of our options we ended up buying our Kitchen Cabinet Refacing project from Benchmark Home Improvements. However, I explained to Lee and called the secretry back with my issues and concerns of being prompt and on time and how they almost lost a deal because of it. Over all, my wife and I are very happy with our new kitchen and pleased with there service. Lee sent me a thank you card and told me this was a leason learned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benchmark-Home-Improvements/Exeter-New-Hampshire-03833/Benchmark-Home-Improvements-httpbenchmarkhomeimprovementscom-Kitchen-Cabinet-1101733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benchmark Home Improvements

AUTHOR: Benchmark Home Improvements - ()

Benchmark Home Improvements is a great choice for a contractor and an excellent company to work with. We are glad that people can allow Benchmark Home Improvements the opportunity to resolve any issues or concerns they may have. We believe our customers come first and should be treated with integrity and respect, giving them the best service we can offer. Benchmark Home Improvements is always striving to give our customers great results on our installed interior and exterior products and even better service.

We have over a 90% satisfaction rate with our customers and we are always looking for areas to improve. We are glad Michael gave us a report in regards to our sales rep running late from a previous appointment. We have since made the necessary adjustments to prevent any future concerns in this area. Michael allowed us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and earn his business.

Michael is now another satisfied customer on team Benchmark! It’s safe to say; Michael and his wife love the Kitchen Cabinet Refacing from Benchmark Home Improvements and have since sent us several references of people they know in New Hampshire and Maine, interested in our Refacing Kitchen Cabinets. We will continue providing our team ongoing training to provide excellent customer service for years to come.

Team Benchmark Home Improvements