Complaint Review: benefical client care

• Submitted: Tue, September 03, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, September 03, 2002

• Reported By:newport news va
benefical client care
P.O Box 530842, , Lake Florida, Virginia U.S.A.

Benefical Client Care ripoff dishonest ripoffs Lake Florida Virginia

on july 20th 2002 I spoke with james jacobs with benefical client care and agreed for them to take 246.00 one time fee from my bank account for a unsecured credit card. I was told they would take the money from my account within 3 days and I would recieve a package in the mail and for me to send the agreement back signed and I would get my card 10 to 15 bus. days.

they took the money twice from the account august 30th, a month and a half, and all the checks i wrote for my bills august 30, sept 1st. bounced.

i have not heared or gotten anything from them. now i am face with paying all the service charges to the companies as well as the bank fee.

i have called benefical care three times since july 25 but they want return my phone call.

sandra
newport news, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2002 09:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/benefical-client-care/Lake-Florida-Virginia-33403/Benefical-Client-Care-ripoff-dishonest-ripoffs-Lake-Florida-Virginia-28823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on benefical client care