Complaint Review: beneficial Finance

• Updated: Mon, December 20, 2010

• Reported By: Terry — jefferson city Missouri United States of America
beneficial Finance
Internet, New York United States of America

beneficial Finance HSBC THIS COMPANY WILL RIPP YOU TO SHREDDS IF YOU SEE OF HEAR THE NAME BENEFICIAL, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK Internet, New York

*General Comment: Don't fall for it

I have had a home loan with beneficial for some years now. My interest rate is 16.5%. I have been unemployed sence April of this year. I am late on the note. They want $2738.00 by the forth of Dec.  I called them and asked for help and the woman told me that they would except $1134.00 and put the rest on the back of my loan.  I don't know how true this is; because it's not in writting and they could take my house if I don't come up with the money. I'm going to get a lawyer. I just do not trust them. and call them back and try to get an agreement in writting. Anyone that has a loan with this company beware! We filed a bankruptcy in 2005 and they have not sent us any monthly statements and no statement of interest on the home for this year. I was told that i would have to writ them a letter years ago in order to get monthly statements. Me and my husband have been cheated by this company and There are so many other folkes out there that have been done unto the same. Something has to be done and I hope it's quick.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2010 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beneficial-Finance/Internet-New-York-14240-9733/beneficial-Finance-HSBC-THIS-COMPANY-WILL-RIPP-YOU-TO-SHREDDS-IF-YOU-SEE-OF-HEAR-THE-NAME-663297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beneficial Finance

#1 General Comment

Don't fall for it

AUTHOR: KG96097 - (United States of America)

I have been a victim of this company as well. You'll jump through a bunch of hoops only to find that another employee did not have the authorization to offer you the deal in the first place. Also they won' give last names or any way to identify whom you are talking to, just first names that no one frome even their own company can identify. I would support contacting a lawyer, I have my appointment tomorrow.