Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 03, 2002

• Reported By:SAN FRANCISCO California
Beneficial Client Care
po box 21282 Baltimore, Maryland U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff Baltimore Maryland

*Consumer Suggestion: Wrong Address from someone who knows!

*UPDATE Employee: ACTUAL LOCATION OF BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE

*UPDATE Employee: INSIDER INFORMATION

Benificial Client Care the details are they also gave a tracking number, a cstomer ID number and an operators number with a name. There were 2 woman and 1 male that I spoke with on the telephone. To this so called company, you are not as smart as you think you are because I have read other complaints on your scam, and there are a couple things you forgot to cover.

signed - You can't run You can't hide.

Pat
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Baltimore-Maryland-21302/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-Baltimore-Maryland-25668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Wrong Address from someone who knows!

AUTHOR: Paul - ()

PO Box 935, Bel Air, Md. is an address for a mailing service that companies use to have their return packages sent to and their fulfillment of their packages performed. The business at this address does not telemarket or sell to consumers and does not debit consumers bank accounts. I know because this is my business and Beneficial has not used our services since 2001.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Kendrick - ()

I have never in my life been had by something so real like in my life. This company must be convicted and fined for false advertisement.*

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ACTUAL LOCATION OF BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE

AUTHOR: James - ()

The actual location of Beneficial Client Care is in Lake Park, FL. I work at a call center that does charity work for the shriner's hospital. We were selling Beneficial Client Care for 6 months while we were doing the shriner's campaign. Most of these companies contract call centers to sell their programs on a commission, we were one of them. There are probably call centers for beneficial all over the country and in canada as well. I even heard of a call center boom in foreign countries such as India and pakistan.

Good luck to everyone.

INSIDER INFORMATION

AUTHOR: Chai - ()

BENEFICIAL CLIENT CARE OPERATES OUT OF MONTREAL
CANADA, THATS ITS HEAD OFFICE
ADDRESS: 666 UNIVERISITY STREET, SUITE 601
DOWNTOWN MONTREAL

ONLY WAY TO RECOVER YOUR MONEY IS TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ATTORNY GENERAL OFFICE, THEN CALL BCC COSTOMER SERVICE AND INFORM THEM YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE ATTORNY GENERAL ..YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED THE NEXT DAY..