Complaint Review: beneficial client care

• Submitted: Wed, August 07, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 07, 2002

• Reported By:texas city tx
beneficial client care
po box 530842 lake park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial client care is a dirty POS SOB scam; THEY RIPPED ME OFF. Lake park, Florida

My wife and I just bought a house, so we thought it was a legitimate deal. My credit was not so good, but I had my lawyer clear it up.

We got the house, and then the credit card offers poured in.These people sounded like a legitimate company, so we fell hook,line,and sinker.

Dirty little bas_____.I wish I wasn't so STUPID.Never again.now I have caller id, and if the number don't show, bye.

Jerry
Texas city, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2002 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/beneficial-client-care/lake-park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-client-care-is-a-dirty-POS-SOB-scam-THEY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Lake-park-Florida-26347. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on beneficial client care