Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Mon, August 12, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, August 12, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia PA
Beneficial Client Care
PO Box 53-00842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care benefits only itself Lake Park Florida

Beneficial Client Care contacted me, I guess from a credit card application I had given to my bank. They offered me a guaranteed credit card for $247.00. I gave them my information and it was supposed to be sent out upon receipt of payment.

Beneficial received my payment on May 21 and my package, not my card, wasn't sent out until July 15. In the package was information on how to contact banks to apply for credit, not an actual credit card. When I called customer service to complain I was charged an additional $74.95 for receiving the package.

After I called yet again I had a name of the person I originally spoke to, but was told I could not speak to him or anyone else. I was told I could not get a refund nor could I speak to anyone else about the matter.

My bank, nor any of the banks listed in their "Credit Repair Kit" have any information on the company, not even a valid phone number.

I would have never gotten involved with these people if I had been told that they were about credit repair because I to date still don't have any credit, let alone credit to repair.

Diana
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2002 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-00842/Beneficial-Client-Care-benefits-only-itself-Lake-Park-Florida-26684. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care