- Report: #33770
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care
Beneficial Client CarePO BOX 530842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.
Beneficial Client Care Marketing Scam Ripoff Fraud con artists lake park Florida
*Consumer Suggestion: Jason Kastner, Corber + Bascove (Fraud Profiteers)
*Consumer Suggestion: I know who Corber and Kastner are.
*Consumer Comment: Looking for assistance in pursuing class action lawsuit
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have recently acquired knowledge of the CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATION ACT and have noticed a few laws that have been broken by Beneficial Client Care.
SEC. 405. DISCLOSURES
(a) Disclosure Required.--Any credit repair organization shall provide any consumer with the following written statement before any contract or agreement between the consumer and the credit repair organization is executed:
SEC. 406. CREDIT REPAIR ORGANIZATIONS CONTRACTS
a) Written Contracts Required.--No services may be provided by any credit repair organization for any consumer--
(1) unless a written and dated contract (for the purchase of such services) which meets the requirements of subsection (b) has been signed by the consumer; or
(2) before the end of the 3-business-day period beginning on the date the contract is signed.
(b) Terms and Conditions of Contract.--No contract referred to in subsection (a) meets the requirements of this subsection unless such contract includes (in writing)--
(1) the terms and conditions of payment, including the total amount of all payments to be made by the consumer to the credit repair organization or to any other person;
(2) a full and detailed description of the services to be performed by the credit repair organization for the consumer, including--
(A) all guarantees of performance
SEC. 407. RIGHT TO CANCEL CONTRACT
(a) In General. -- Any consumer may cancel any contract with any credit repair organization without penalty or obligation by notifying the credit repair organization of the consumer's intention to do so at any time before midnight of the 3rd business day which begins after the date on which the contract or agreement between the consumer and the credit repair organization is executed or would, but for this subsection, become enforceable against the parties.
(b) Cancellation Form and Other Information. -- Each contract shall be accompanied by a form, in duplicate, which has the heading 'Notice of Cancellation' and contains in bold face type the following statement:
None of these have been upheld by Beneficial Client Care and when I had called on questions based off of who the company is that holds the PO BOX in Lake Park, Florida, I have been refused access to that information along with what company is the suit Beneficial Client Care.
Prior to filing a claim with my bank I had given Beneficial Client Care a phone call and had requested for a cancellation of my contract before receiving my package from Beneficial Client Care that was more than two and a half months late. Not only did they reject my request, but had also told me that they were a non-refundable credit repair agency.
The package I had received from Beneficial Client Care had a return address of:
PO BOX 530842
Lake Park, FL 33403
In a coincidence this also happens to be the same address given to me from a representative of Beneficial Client Care.
I have been had the phone hung up on me, ignored time and time again, and have yet to receive a follow up phone call from Beneficial Client Care in regards to my complaints.
newport Beach, California
Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Beneficial Client Care
CLICK HERE to read about Credit Card Scams... find out how to get your money back. Consumer makes harsh but accurate statements. *Rip-off Report Investigation follow-up provides valuable information.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-Marketing-Scam-Ripoff-Fraud-con-artists-lake-park-Florida-33770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)