Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2002

• Reported By:Indianapolis IN
Beneficial Client Care
233 Greenbriar Drive Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care ripoff fraudulent deceptive practice false promises victimized many consumers Lake Park Florida

I paid the money for my secured credit card and never got it. They did send me the membership package that seems like they were going to fullfill their obligation to me. That never happened. I have tried to call them at least 3 times per day and always got their voice mail, which is always full. I never got the chance to talk to a live person. I am extremely upset by the situation that now I want my money back. Now, I want to know who wants to join me in getting our money back from this corrupt company.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2002 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-ripoff-fraudulent-deceptive-practice-false-promises-victimized-many-28201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care