Complaint Review: Beneficial Client Care

• Submitted: Wed, January 29, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 29, 2003

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Beneficial Client Care
PO Box 530842 Lake Park, Florida U.S.A.

Beneficial Client Care Total B.S. Scammers ripoff, lied and treat you like a moron,which I was for signing up for this, stole money from me I need it back. NOW!! Lake Park Florida

My checking account was debited on September 12,2002 for $197.00 and after repeated calls and hassles over the last few months,I was finally able to speak with someone other than a customer service operator that knows absolutely nothing.In the beginning of January I was able to speak with a "Senior Service Rep" and all he did was promise that my "package" was being shipped.

All I wanted was my money back.Of course I received nothing and found after trying to call them again in late January that their "customer service" number was disconnected.All I want is my money back,and if this carries on longer, I want more for my troubles.

I've been trying to get my money back for months,I told them back in November to give me my money back and forget about the "package" and they have been uncooperative everytime I've tried to get it back.Those lying bastards aren't getting rid of me that easily.

I've already reported them to the Better Business Bureau,and I'm going to bug this dishonest so called business and trash their name and everyone associated with this scam.Something must be done.Just on this site alone there are over 100 complaints about rip-offs from this "company".This awful excuse for a business has to go down.

Andrew
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2003 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Beneficial-Client-Care/Lake-Park-Florida-33403/Beneficial-Client-Care-Total-BS-Scammers-ripoff-lied-and-treat-you-like-a-moronwhich-I-43367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Beneficial Client Care