Complaint Review: benefitsd

• Submitted: Thu, February 10, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 10, 2011

• Reported By: Gloria — Sedgwick Colorado United States of America
virginia beach, Virginia United States of America

benefitsd took $49.95 from my account, gave a fraudulant web address with group ID and member ID virginia beach, Virginia

I pulled up my account and there was a charge from BenefitsD for $49.95 which I did not contact.  I called the number on the transaction and talked to a woman who told me that I should have received gas vouchers to be used and gave me the web sight of usabenefits.biz which is no such site.  She also gave me my member ID and group ID and told me that she was going to cancel but couldn't credit this back.  There is noone in my house to use the card but she had all my information.  I contacted my credit card to disput this and hopefully it will be credited back.  what a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2011 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/benefitsd/virginia-beach-Virginia-/benefitsd-took-4995-from-my-account-gave-a-fraudulant-web-address-with-group-ID-and-me-693732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on benefitsd