Complaint Review: Benjamin T. Stevens, DDS

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Andrea H — Aliso Viejo California
Benjamin T. Stevens, DDS
26711 Aliso Creek Road, Suite 200-B Aliso viejo , California USA

Benjamin T. Stevens, DDS Benjamin T. Stevens, DDS Used car salesmen of Dentsistry Aliso viejo California

My husband and I moved to Aliso Viejo from Grand Rappids for a job transfer. Since we have a PPO I wanted to find dentist near me. So I found Dr. Ben as he preferred to call me. When he examed my teeth he said he reccomends 4 of my front teeth to have veneers put on. I was there for Jair a cleaning. He said we can at least Give you a quote. while he was cleaning my teeth he kept trying to push his whitning trays and veneer teeth.

After he was done the DH finished Cleaning my teeth. The whole time she was pitching me to get the veneers since Dr. Ben is the best.

Them finally the manager came in and told me it would be $11k for teeth. I said NOT interested. she said they could do a payment plan. I said I came here to get my teeth and need spend my child's futurI on 4 teeth. Then Dr. Ben came in and asked me why I didn't want to do the veneers. He said if signed up today they would give me 25% off only if I bought today and they could finance. [continued below]....

.....

Again I said not interested. A month later I get a bill for $152 after I already paid. My insurance company told them they paid them 452 and their contacted rate would leave me with no balance. They disregarding the bill.

Then 3 months ago I get a bill for $50 for a missed dental appt? Why would I ever go back. I called and spoke to some rude lady and she said u made the appt and u need to pay it or it will go on your credit. I said I'm not paying for nothing.

Every month they send me a bill. I finally made a complaint with the medical board. I also did some research and you will see that Dr. Ben is not on yelp or google. I was trying to leave a bad review there and nothing. But he has a bunch of positive FAKE reviews on his website.

This dentis don't care about patients. Who does this shady things. No wonder he keeps changing corporations every 2 years. Must be burning debt collectors to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 07:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benjamin-T-Stevens-DDS/Aliso-viejo-California-92656/Benjamin-T-Stevens-DDS-Benjamin-T-Stevens-DDS-Used-car-salesmen-of-Dentsistry-Aliso-1143701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benjamin T. Stevens, DDS