Complaint Review: Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, October 03, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, October 03, 2013

• Reported By: Josh-PA-Guy — Bridgeville Pennsylvania
Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage
1195 Washington Pike Suite 330 Bridgeville, PA 150 Bridgeville, Pennsylvania USA

Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage David SimonBen YoccaEli Bratich IIIMatthew R. HozaBlair CorselloMatthew R. Hoza Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage THIEFS byocca@ajmmortgage.com 412-559-0208 412-257-6005 Bridgeville Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Resolution to person posting

*UPDATE Employee: Report filed by Scammer

*UPDATE Employee: No Facts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Inconsistency in report

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Fabrication

Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage thief
Benjamin Yocca stole $1750.00
Benjamin Yocca and the co-horts at AJM Mortgage (ajmmortgage.com) are literally kicking people out of their homes when they are STEALING their last dimes.

In January of 2012, I was contacted/phone solicited by Benjamin Yocca at AJMMortgage.com he represented himself as mortgage professionals; associated with AJM Mortgage and that he provided Mortgage Modifications, with AJM Mortgage - AJMMortgage.com

I was given their websites: http://www.AJMMortgage.com

I was told if I retained Benjamin Yocca and AJMMortgage.com services I could have my adjustable rate mortgage modified in 45 to 60 days to a fixed rate, saving me thousands over the term of the loan. I asked for this confirmed to me in writing. [continued below]....

..... I received a letter from Mr. Benjamin Yocca confirming their services and my savings.

I paid Benjamin Yocca a retainer of $1750.00, quite literally all the money I had at the time.

I Fed-Ex'd bank statements, taxes, pay stubs, financials etc., everything Benjamin Yocca asked for, to the AJM Mortgage office address: 1195 Washington Pike Suite 330 Bridgeville, PA 15017

Now I was notified by the FBI they are scamming seniors and those of us they need real help to save our homes for our children

After one month of no communication, but constant contact from me, they finally were able to get me a Forbearance Agreement, for a ridiculous amount of money. Never mind that I had previously negotiated 2 other Forbearance Agreements, directly with my lender, and on my own. Benjamin Yocca needless to say, did nothing for me that I could not do myself.

Over last year, I got an occasional one line e-mails saying they were working on it, yet my phone calls, e-mails, faxes and fed-ex's were never acknowledged. Ultimately, in desperation to hang onto my home,

I filed a complaint with the FBI online services for white collar crime. I found out they have dozens of Complaints about Benjamin Yocca, and www.ajmmortgage.com

Literally everyone that deals with Benjamin Yocca has the same story as myself. BENJAMIN YOCCA  TAKES YOUR MONEY AND DO NOTHING FOR YOU.

Its now close to 2 months later and once again, one line e-mails, or NO communication or return of phone calls etc. Now I am back to dealing with my lender directly because the CROOK Benjamin Yocca is doing the same thing to many others all over the country.

Reviewing the internet I have found more contact information on this CROOK.

Benjamin Yocca
Fax: 412-257-6009
AJM Mortgage

AJM Mortgage NMLS# 129042
AJM Mortgage office 1195 Washington Pike Suite 330 Bridgeville, PA 15017

Other information on these crooks

Other Emails and people that this crook works with:

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Benjamin-Yocca-AJM-Mortgage/Bridgeville-Pennsylvania-15017/Benjamin-Yocca-AJM-Mortgage-David-SimonBen-YoccaEli-Bratich-IIIMatthew-R-HozaBlair-Corse-1089193. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Benjamin Yocca AJM Mortgage

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Resolution to person posting

AUTHOR: Benjamin - ()

I have worked hard to provide the best customer service build a great reputation. I have a hard time believing someone would take the time to post something like this for no reason. The only other thing that I can think of is that you have the wrong person. This post is damaging to my reputation, business, and family. What you are describing is not the kind of work that we do. We have never done loan modification or forbearances. I have never been in contact with you. Post the original contact information you started out on. Why did you have to look us up if I was supposedly soliciting you for my contact information. Contact me directly now and if you were really wronged by someone I can help clear this up. This makes no sense and is highly frustrating. If I don't hear from you this proves that this is a false claim done maliciously by a scammer.

Report filed by Scammer

AUTHOR: Benjamin - ()

We recently had been ripped off by a marketing company that was supposed to provide us leads. He obviously had been in the mortgage business at one time and it sounds like he worked at some sort loan modification company that scams individuals who are behind on their mortgage. After he took money from our company and disappeared we threatened to post on rip off report if we were not compensated. Coincidently now there is this complaint against us claiming malicious practices that we have never done. The author of this complaint is clearly delusional and psychopathic to want to fabricate such a story as payback for reporting his fraudulent activities. Pay no mind to this foolish allegations. Too many inconsistencies in the story to even start.

No Facts

AUTHOR: Benjamin - ()

AJM Mortgage only does first lien position mortgages on purchase and refinances. At no point has AJM mortgage ever solicited or sold mortgage modifications.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Inconsistency in report

AUTHOR: Benjamin - ()

We have searched our data base for any Clients with the first name Josh. The client in the time frame of January 2012 was a purchase loan that closed and expressed that they were more than happy with our services as is everyone else that uses us.

As a Director at AJM Mortgage, Inc., I am responsible for all compliance and procedures in the company, the individual who posted this report blantantly lied due to the fact we cannot take ANY MONEY from any client. We are only paid by the lenders if a loan closes, not by the client. Therefore, there is no way possible for our company or any of our consultants to obtain $1,750 from them.

We were recently scammed by a marketing company called GMX aka Genius Mailers who we reported on this website last month and we are almost positive they could be the one posting false reports about our company in vengence.

We have been in business for 10 years and have thousands of testimonials to prove that we provide nothing but the best service and interest to our clients. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these false statements, please feel free to call us or any of our references.

#6 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Benjamin - ()

This report is a complete fabrication. As a licensed mortgage originator we do not and cannot accept upfront fees for our service and only get compensated once a loan has closed. We our proud of the fact that we operate at the highest ethical level and are deeply offended that someone would go out of their way to post something so far from the truth. We are family first company. Most of our employees have young families. At this point we are unsure as to why someone would post such a malicious statement but will be investigating the issue and resolving it promptly.