Complaint Review: Bennet Medical Services

• Submitted: Tue, September 28, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, September 28, 2010

• Reported By: Victim of fraud — Henderson Nevada United States of America
Bennet Medical Services
2600 Mill St., Ste 600, Reno, NV 89502 Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada United States of America

Bennet Medical Services Insurance FRAUD and DEFECTIVE CPAP - Oxygen Equipment Las Vegas and Reno, Nevada

I was prescribed a breathing apparatus known as the CPAP. Bennet Medical Services gave me one which turned out to be dangerously DEFECTIVE. One night I woke up since I couldn't breathe. I ripped-off the CPAP and regained normal breathing.

Next day I called my Doctor and reported the defective CPAP which was also CRAP. She did nothing, and so I returned the equipment to Medical Services asking for mine and insurance money back to insurance.

They refused and reported me to Collection Service which then ruined by Credit. None of the Credit Bureaus would change anything even though Investigation is required by FERCA. I also reported to the FTC but haven't heard back from them.

Is it OK to defraud insurance and consumers?

Bennet Medical Services certainly thinks so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2010 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bennet-Medical-Services/Las-Vegas-and-Reno-Nevada-89502/Bennet-Medical-Services-Insurance-FRAUD-and-DEFECTIVE-CPAP-Oxygen-Equipment-Las-Vegas-a-645374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bennet Medical Services