Complaint Review: BENNETT - KAY TOWING

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2007

• Reported By:PARK RIDGE New Jersey
BENNETT - KAY TOWING
9 FOREST AVENUE PARAMUS, New Jersey U.S.A.

BENNETT - KAY TOWING Ripoff This Towing Company charges are outrages!! PARAMUS New Jersey

Some lesson to learn! Here is the story what happened to me.

May of this year (2007) me and my husband wanted to have a take out from Dingo Westwood, NJ what is right next to the Westwood Seiville diner. So I decided to go and pick it up I am not very familiar with that area, so when I got there I parked my car in parking lot between these two buildings ( note : parking lot was more then half empty). I left to get my food for 5 -7 min, but when I got back my car was already hooked up with towing company Bennett-Kay Towing Inc. truck. So the truck operated told me that if I dont pay him $150 cash now, he will take my car to Impound and to get my car from there I will have to pay $ 350 and some.

Then I realizing that I had parked my car to Seville dinner parking lot and noticed the signs of warning up on rest of the parking lot. It was my mistake that I did not noticed to read the signs earlier.

I just dont understand the charge of $150 for a 5 - 7 min. This company charges are out of hand! There has to be a maximum what they can charge. It just seems that they charge these outrages amount just because they can! This was one very bitter tasting experience.

Ene
PARK RIDGE, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2007 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BENNETT-KAY-TOWING/PARAMUS-New-Jersey-07656/BENNETT-KAY-TOWING-Ripoff-This-Towing-Company-charges-are-outrages-PARAMUS-New-Jersey-260109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BENNETT - KAY TOWING