Complaint Review: benzo health center

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: mcdaddy47 — Winter Haven Florida United States of America
benzo health center
220-2JILABAOTHUATING A1706 Tianhe West Road Gaungzhou Guangdong, Select State/Province United States of America

benzo health center I bought some item from there web site and never recieved them. Gaungzhou Guangdong, Other

*General Comment: What Is This??

*Author of original report: Benzo Health center

*Author of original report: Wrong Items sent !!

*Author of original report: patronize

*General Comment: Counterfeit Products

I would watch out I have done buss. with them before with no problems BUT. I just send them 650.00 for sum items I needed and been getting the run around for the last 2 weeks .They gave me a tracking number asking me wait 2 to 3 days before it will work it`s been over a week still no good and have not recieved zero replys from emails so becareful .

Mark
Winter Haven  Fla

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/benzo-health-center/Gaungzhou-Guangdong-Select-StateProvince-/benzo-health-center-I-bought-some-item-from-there-web-site-and-never-recieved-them-Gaun-924863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on benzo health center

#1 General Comment

What Is This??

AUTHOR: Michelle - (USA)

I am unsure why this is showing up in my profile under my reports, but I have not filed any other reports with RipOff Report since 2009...

Benzo Health center

AUTHOR: mcdaddy47 - (United States of America)

I would like to report it took them some time but they did repair the problem .I recieved the right order and said they were sorry for the problem to me that was great . I would order from them again

Wrong Items sent !!

AUTHOR: mcdaddy47 - (United States of America)

I recieved the package 28 days later with the wrong items inside. So I emailed the company and there replywas  there are going to sent a new package with the right items within 48 hours that was 6 days ago .Also they wanted me to sell the wrong items and sent the the money and my replyed was I  just want to sent it back because I have no one that wants what they sent so I will ship them back .Now i have not heard a word from them in 5 days . So watch out . !!!!!

patronize

AUTHOR: mcdaddy47 - (United States of America)

Have you looked the word patonize ( PATRONIZE. transitive verb. 1. : to act as patron of : provide aid or support ) I am trying to make sure the same mistake is not made that I had so if my info can  help someone from being ripoff I done my job .Your reply makes no senes .

#5 General Comment

Counterfeit Products

AUTHOR: TobyChu - (United States of America)

Over 2 yrs ago I ordered a product that and was sent a product with perfect packaging (blister packs) but was a totally inert substance (no effect,taste, whatever). Now people are just getting scammed outright. Do yourselves a favor and do not patronize this outfit.