Complaint Review: Berenice Denton Estate Sales

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: old maid — nashville Tennessee United States of America
Berenice Denton Estate Sales
162 belle forest cir nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Berenice Denton Estate Sales the cottage ....Consigned items lost and not paid..... nashville, Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Berenice Denton Estate Sales

I consigned several items with Berenice after she held my estate sale.....  months and months went by, I never heard anything. I called and the ladies at her shop said they had no idea where my items were, Berenice was not in and they would get her to call me.....  another month went by..... still nothing. I went to The Cottage (Berenice's shop). I found a few items that were mine, the rest were nowhere to be found.......  They couldn't tell me when they sold, what they sold for, anything.....  I never received any money for the items that I consigned.

The ladies at her shop are so unorganized.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2012 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berenice-Denton-Estate-Sales/nashville-Tennessee-37221/Berenice-Denton-Estate-Sales-the-cottage-Consigned-items-lost-and-not-paid-nashvi-938046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berenice Denton Estate Sales

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Berenice Denton Estate Sales

AUTHOR: Berenice Denton - (United States of America)

Dear Old Maid,

You may have mistaken us for another merchant in this strip center as that is not how we conduct our business. Our shop prides itself on excellent customer service and dedication to customer satisfaction. We warmly invite you to visit our shop over this holiday season. Please call (615) 673-2223 or come by Monday - Saturday.

Most Sincerely,