residential

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: CH (MAJ) Arredondo — Hutchinson Kansas
Berges Law Group
1451 W Cypress Creek Rd., Suite 211 Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Berges Law Group Refund denied; Misrepresentation; Do Not Trust This Company; Cannot Cancel Contract is a Scam! Fort Lauderdale Florida

*Consumer Comment: Me Too!

The Berges Law Group misrepresented themselves to me.  After I decided that their service was not for me, I was told that my request to cancel was denied.  Do not trust the Berges Law Group to do the right thing if you decide to cancel.  I paid for a service that did not work for me and did not get any of the $1,600.00 refunded to me.  This is a ripoff!  I will fight to get at least a portion of the money back.  I cannot believe that the Berges Law Group did over $1600.00 of service in the the three months that it took for my credit history to be ruined; they said that in order to settle my debt I would have to expect initial setback and denied me a cancellation refund of any money.  What a ripoff!  I should at least get back 50% or something.  I will have to complain and seek counsel to get any money back.  Any suggestions?  What am I supposed to do?  The Berges Law Group, to me, cannot be trusted, and misrepresented themselves and myself.  The Berges Law Group erroneously, or not, tried to debit my account 638.40 twice in the same week leading to an overdraft charge.  My subsequent plea to cancel is now denied and I am seeking recourse.  What can I do?  This was a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Berges-Law-Group/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/Berges-Law-Group-Refund-denied-Misrepresentation-Do-Not-Trust-This-Company-Cannot-Canc-1107486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Berges Law Group

Me Too!

AUTHOR: kevin alan - ()

I was refered to the Berges Law Group from another debt solution company that went out of buisiness with no warning, and left me hanging.  I had $800 saved with the 1st company that I willingly allowed Berges to hold onto, I made 2 more payments to the Berges Law Group, totaling $1500 in savings.  When I was switched to BLG, I was only informed that I would be paying a $50 monthly maintenance fee each month.  Today i was informed that my savings was used towards legal fees and etc....  That was my savings, and they just took it.  I ahve been dealing with them for 6 months and they've done nothing but lead me on, and now taking my savings.  They are all a pack of "Liars" and the bottom of the barrel scum.