Complaint Review: berkeley.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 15, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, June 15, 2004

• Reported By:Mayfield,N.Y.12117 New York
berkeley.com
PO BOX 42635 Ciccinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

berkeley.com ENZYTE sucker punch free sample Internet

I was sucked in to receiving the free sample of ENZYTE & discovered as soon as I received it that I couldn't take it due to my high blood pressure. It's just sitting on my shelf.

When 2 months later I received another shipment with the note on the envelope that it was nonreturnable & that I would be charged $70.00 on my credit card, I tried to call their 866 Number to cancel, only to find that that number can not receive any calls.

I guess I was sucker punched & don't know what to do about it. I don't want to continue to pay for them & an considering dropping my credit card & getting another one. Any suggestions would be greatly apprecated!

James
Mayfield, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2004 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/berkeleycom/Ciccinnati-Ohio-45242/berkeleycom-ENZYTE-sucker-punch-free-sample-Internet-94929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on berkeley.com