Complaint Review: berkheimer

• Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: M. — Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania United States of America
berkheimer
50 N. seventh street bangor, Pennsylvania United States of America

berkheimer one month after they attached my wages, I recieved a bill for that same money, I called, their records suck. bangor, Pennsylvania

In september of 2012, berkheimer attached my wages for $92.50, one month later I recieved a bill for the same money. when I called them, I was informed that according too there records, I owed them $92.50. It makes me wonder how much money cannot be accounted for. How many people are they ripping off?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/berkheimer/bangor-Pennsylvania-18702/berkheimer-one-month-after-they-attached-my-wages-I-recieved-a-bill-for-that-same-money-960542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on berkheimer