• Report: #1092027

• Reported By: cliff — austin Texas
Bernard & Associates
1203 Baylor Street Austin, Texas USA

Bernard & Associates Brian Bernard Lying Lawyer Austin Texas

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Had Enough....

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: What's a consumer to do?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: still waiting.........

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: still waiting.........

*General Comment: Not A Hoak

*Author of original report: Show me the Proof

*Author of original report: Attorney with no morals

*Author of original report: Public Integrity Unit

*Consumer Comment: An Excellent Lawyer

*Author of original report: Still a Corrupt Lawyer

*Author of original report: Coward Lawyer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a hoax!

This corrupt Lawyer Brian Bernard has continued to be corrupt I file a ripoff report against this thief about a month ago for

not properly representing me he was suppose to be my lawyer but I found out later he was working with the other side to

exstort money from me he was basically selling me out.He have yet to respond or reinburse me my $500 retainer fee.he has

allowed my name to be defamed because of his actions.I am also seeking additional damages of $10,000 for all the money

and pain and suffering that I have had to endure for the last 12 years due to his Neglience.Im make one last attempt to

resolve this issue before I turn it over to the US ATTORNEY GENERAL and request a federal investigation into this Law Firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Associates/Austin-Texas-787/Bernard-Associates-Brian-Bernard-Lying-Lawyer-Austin-Texas-1092027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard & Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Had Enough....

AUTHOR: Jackie - (USA)

Once again ,we have not received one phone call or email. My son had to file a report with the bar association. It's not the way we wanted to go.. My son called another lawyer,the lawyer said ,he does not understand why this case has taken so long. We have to come up with money,for another lawyer. we don't have because we trusted Mr.Bernard. Mr.Bernard is not a kind of lawyer u want to represent you. Just a sad situation .

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What's a consumer to do?

AUTHOR: Jackie - (USA)

First of all,I want to Thank Rip Off Report,for this sight.. It's very much appreciated. When this happened to my son and his lawyer wasn't contacting him,he was getting nervous..my son wanted to file a report with the bar association. .I said give it a little more time. I didn't know it would be 6 months,without it being taken care off..it wish I would of listened to him and his dad.. I am just very frustrated and can't believe someone that is a lawyer ,would do this to people. My son's case ,should be dismissed..and it should of been alone time ago.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

still waiting.........

AUTHOR: Jackie - (USA)

This is a start of a new week ,and we still have not received any phone calls from Mr. Bernard or his office. We will see what the new week brings. In the mean time my son has got sick over all this..we want to resolve this,and it should of been since Feb. I don't bother to call anymore, phone calls or emails do not get returned .the secretary is not very friendly. I just don't understand how something that is suppose to help you ,just can do whatever.:(

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

still waiting.........

AUTHOR: Jackie - (USA)

Today is July 14th,still no phone call or message from Mr.Bernard. I just don't understand,how he can call himself a good lawyer. My son and I now have to come up with more money for a new lawyer..Mr Bernard never should of told my son in June,that the case would be dismissed,then never show up..my son hands are tied,the court says he needs to talk to his lawyer. ,how can he when no one calls back,he went to the office and was told he needs to call Mr.Bernard for a appt.,what a joke. It's sad that people trust him and all he does is take there money. .where is the justice ?

#5 General Comment

Not A Hoak

AUTHOR: Jackie - (USA)

My son was supposed to be represented by Mr. Bernard ,and he showed up at COURT ONCE.. EVERY OTHER TIME MY SON WENT TO COURT IT WAS CHANGED TO OTHER DATE.,WITH NOT A COURTESY PHONE CALL TO MY SON. MY SON TOOK OFF FROM WORK AND WENT TO COURT WAITING,AND LATER FOUND OUT,HE CHANGED THE COURT DATE TO OTHER DAY.THE ORGINAL COURT DATE WAS END OF Feb.. MY SON HAS,LOST TIME FROM WORK. .. I HAVE CALLED THE OFFICE AND TEXT EMAILS TO THEM OVER 50 TIMES.,AND SO HAS MY SON.. NOT ONE RETURN PHONE CALL... OUR PROBLEM WAS PAYING HIM ,BEFORE THE JOB WAS DONE. .HE PROMISED MY SON IT WOULD BE DISMISSED,THE FOLLOWING WEEK AFTER THE FIRST COURT DATE... HOW CAN YOU KEEP PEOPLE HANGING ,AND CALL YOURSELF A GOOD LAWYER,YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU KEPT MY SON HANGING..IT IS JUST SAD...

Show me the Proof

AUTHOR: - ()

Im telling you that this Lawyer has proven to be a crook,and if hes honest ask him if hes willing to allow an independent person inspect my file and look at the sloppy job he did for me it is my belief that this Lawyer is taking payoffs

Attorney with no morals

AUTHOR: - ()

1. This Attorney continues to lie stay as far away from him as possible

Public Integrity Unit

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

Will have my team  to file a Corruption complaint against this Lawfirm for what I believe are bribery and corruption.Im giving this Agency one last chance to resolve my issue before my team move forward.August 25th is the deadline to resolve this issue.

An Excellent Lawyer

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I had just gotten a felony handgun charge and I thought my life was over.  Then I called Brian and explained how stressed out I was.  He said not to worry and that he would take care of it, and he did.  I would reccomend Brian to everyone in legal need.  He really came through for me.

Still a Corrupt Lawyer

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This corrupt Lawyer still have not responded to my last request. therefore i have decided to exsposed this crook in public. my legal team will be releasing documents to Ripoff Report this week as well as statements from other people whom have spoken with this crooked Law Firm.

Coward Lawyer

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have asked Mr.Bernard to settle this matter but he has yet to respond,I have agreed to waive all  or any Attorney Client privilages that existed at the time he was representing me but this coward and Lier has refused to respond.If Mr Benard contiues to disregard my plea to settle this matter Legally  im going to request that all of these documents be made public.

#12 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a hoax!

AUTHOR: Brian Bernard - ()

Please provide a name and more details.  I care about my clients. That alone is the reason why our firm has grown over past 16 years and will continue to grow. I treat people the way I want to be treated.