formerly

*Author of original report: Public Integrity Unit

*Consumer Comment: An Excellent Lawyer

*Author of original report: Still a Corrupt Lawyer

*Author of original report: Coward Lawyer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This is a hoax!

This corrupt Lawyer Brian Bernard has continued to be corrupt I file a ripoff report against this thief about a month ago for

not properly representing me he was suppose to be my lawyer but I found out later he was working with the other side to

exstort money from me he was basically selling me out.He have yet to respond or reinburse me my $500 retainer fee.he has

allowed my name to be defamed because of his actions.I am also seeking additional damages of $10,000 for all the money

and pain and suffering that I have had to endure for the last 12 years due to his Neglience.Im make one last attempt to

resolve this issue before I turn it over to the US ATTORNEY GENERAL and request a federal investigation into this Law Firm.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bernard-Associates/Austin-Texas-787/Bernard-Associates-Brian-Bernard-Lying-Lawyer-Austin-Texas-1092027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bernard & Associates

Public Integrity Unit

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

Will have my team  to file a Corruption complaint against this Lawfirm for what I believe are bribery and corruption.Im giving this Agency one last chance to resolve my issue before my team move forward.August 25th is the deadline to resolve this issue.

An Excellent Lawyer

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I had just gotten a felony handgun charge and I thought my life was over.  Then I called Brian and explained how stressed out I was.  He said not to worry and that he would take care of it, and he did.  I would reccomend Brian to everyone in legal need.  He really came through for me.

Still a Corrupt Lawyer

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

This corrupt Lawyer still have not responded to my last request. therefore i have decided to exsposed this crook in public. my legal team will be releasing documents to Ripoff Report this week as well as statements from other people whom have spoken with this crooked Law Firm.

Coward Lawyer

AUTHOR: cliff - ()

I have asked Mr.Bernard to settle this matter but he has yet to respond,I have agreed to waive all  or any Attorney Client privilages that existed at the time he was representing me but this coward and Lier has refused to respond.If Mr Benard contiues to disregard my plea to settle this matter Legally  im going to request that all of these documents be made public.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This is a hoax!

AUTHOR: Brian Bernard - ()

Please provide a name and more details.  I care about my clients. That alone is the reason why our firm has grown over past 16 years and will continue to grow. I treat people the way I want to be treated.